Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
Job title: Qualified Person (QP) EU - Amsterdam
A global vaccines pharmaceutical company is seeking a QP for their recently opened European Centre of Excellence for R&D and Quality. This role will be responsible for QA batch release at this site.
- Perform QP release of products to market in compliance with the applicable licenses and legislated requirements for both Commercial and Clinical Trials.
- Provide oversight of Pharmacovigilance follow up or recall required in response to Adverse Events and Product Technical Complaint investigations and trends
- Input into the quality objectives and KPI's for the Batch Release and QA function and ensure these objectives are met
- Host regulatory inspections and self-inspections
- To provide QA/QP oversight of the testing and release functions and contribute effectively towards the strategic development of site systems.
- EU Qualified Person
- Vaccines, steriles and biological experience is preferable.
- Substantial industry experience within a similar pharmaceutical/biotechnology business
- A good track record with the MHRA, EMEA and other regulatory agencies.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance and further benefits package is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org