about 1 month ago
Job title: QA Manager
- An Innovative pharmaceutical company in London are seeking a QA Manager to join their growing team. This role will independently lead, or co-audit, global quality assurance audits of systems, affiliates, vendors, and partners to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at locations mainly in the EMEA region.
- Lead or participate in global quality assurance audits of systems, affiliates, vendors, and business partners to ensure compliance with Good Pharmacovigilance Practice.
- Input into the Global GVP Audit strategy by collaborating with Global GVP Audit Strategy Head.
- Review and input into local/regional Quality Management System and review and input into local/regional/global GVP-related SOPs.
- Provide European-specific GVP guidance on a local, regional, and global level.
- Extensive Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience of working to good pharmacovigilance practice.
- Experience of conducting/participating in international GVP audits.
- A life sciences degree would be beneficial.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com