Job title: PV Compliance Lead
A global biopharmaceutical company in Berkshire are seeking a PV Compliance Lead to join their growing team. This role will be focused on the establishment of a comprehensive, accurate and timely local PV management service for the UK and Ireland, with specific focus on the management of quality aspects of PV activities.
- Ensure all PV activities are conducted within the framework and in full compliance with national regulatory requirements.
- lead the continuous process development and improvement initiatives to ensure PV processes remain compliant against national regulations.
- Maintain PV team training matrix, training folders and ensure training records are maintained in up to date in line with SOPs.
- Ensure compliance towards completion of PV awareness training to all UK/I staff and take appropriate measures to reach compliance rate.
- Strong PV experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in liaising with the MHRA/HPRA.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- A life sciences degree would be beneficial.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com