Up to £60000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications
An independent and award-winning healthcare communications agency in central London is seeking a Principal Medical Writer to join its successful editorial team. The role will work across a range of global and European medical communications activities, build on their existing therapeutic and project experience and use insights to generate innovative ways of engaging healthcare professionals and patients.
Accounts are predominantly on an international and global scale, covering therapy areas such as Oncology, Urology, Neurology and a variety of Rare Diseases.
- Strategic planning and scientific content development across a range of activities and therapy areas
- Reviewing and data-checking team members' work, providing mentoring to colleagues
- On-site attendance at specific activities
- Scientific lead on at least 1 large key account and medium-sized account
- Partner with client services, creative and digital development teams to translate the clients' vision into engaging activities that support behavioral change.
- Ability to spot opportunities and conceive meaningful and realistic ideas for projects which deliver on client's objectives
- 5+ years healthcare agency experience with evidence of career progression
- Experience across various channels of healthcare communications
Salary and benefits:
- Extensive benefits package
- Salary upto £60,000