Job title: Pharmacovigilance Associate
A Pharmaceutical business in Berkshire is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join their team. This role is focused on Processing and distributing safety reports received from any source for assigned products per UK/EU regulatory requirements and company SOPs.
- Records and reports all adverse drug reactions relating to company products as per UK/EU requirements.
- Exercises judgment and uses knowledge of UK/EU guidelines and product labelling in performing initial case assessment for seriousness and
- Continuously maintains and enhances the company knowledge base concerning the regulations, directives and guidelines that influence pharmacovigilance requirements.
- Ensures all Company and regulatory timeframes are met for the processing and reporting of safety information.
- Sound knowledge of applicable EU Pharmacovigilance Regulations.
- A life sciences degree.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com