over 1 year ago
Medical Science Liaison - Product Launch - Scotland and Northern Ireland
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a specialty biopharmaceutical business seeking to hire an MSL to cover Scotland and Northern Ireland. This is an established franchise within the business with exciting product launches upcoming within Dermatology, specifically focussing on Psoriasis.
This specialist field based role would focus on medical and scientific exchange with healthcare professionals and KOL's, work closely with other business functions and really drive forward the company's presence in the market.
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
- You will provide scientific and medical leadership to expert thought leaders and healthcare professionals of strategic importance.
- Serve as a main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for thought leaders and external experts based in the North of the UK in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in a therapeutic area
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence in key academic centres by facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- Act as the point of contact with thought leaders to facilitate investigator initiated study (IIS) ideas and requests for support to the local and global medical teams as appropriate.
- You will ensure that all activities and interactions are compliant to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines
- Advanced life science degree (MD, MPharm or PhD) ideally within Immunology/Dermatology
- Having previous MSL or Medical affairs experience is desirable
- Have a strong understanding of the NHS with a proven track record of collaborating with KOLs and analysing scientific and clinical data to support medical strategy.
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and team player
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)118 900 1100 for more information