9 months ago
Job title: Medical Writer (Part-Time)
A global biotechnology company in Berkshire are seeking a Medical writer to join their team on a six-month fixed term contract basis. This role will be responsible for producing a written monthly summary of relevant journal articles to help internal personnel stay up to date with noteworthy developments.
- Review recent scientific publications in the chosen field.
- Generate monthly synopsis reports of new publications that are noteworthy and could impact the business.
- Develop working relationships with personnel in the several different areas of the business
- Maintain internal spreadsheet of key articles.
- Author of peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Previous experience with project management
- Expertise in Excel and Word
- A life sciences degree would be beneficial
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary is on offer for this role
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via .uk