£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job title: Medical Writer - Medical Education
Pharma-Partners are working with a global health communications agency in Central London. They are seeking a Medical Writer with a minimum of 3 years' experience. In this role, you will cover traditional medical education materials (rarely focusing on publications) for therapy areas such as Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology and Dermatology.
- To deliver and manage written client work within a team of medical education experts
- Being responsible for some level of engagement with clients as well as advising on clinical feedback received from authors and KOLs
- Full understanding of the ABPI
- Identification of opportunities to grow existing business
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a medical writer either with a medical communications agency (preferable), freelance or within Pharma
- Educated to at least degree level in a bio-medical or life sciences discipline
- Medical writing excellence and an understanding of the principles of good practice (e.g. Good Publication Practice 2 (GPP2) and European Medical Writers Association guidelines and ISMPP Professional Medical Writer ethics)
- Strong communication, project planning, organisational and time management skills
Salary and benefits:
Alongside an extensive benefits package and competitive salary, home working flexibility is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org