over 2 years ago
Job title: Medical Writer - HEOR and RWE
Pharma-Partners are partnered with a global Medical Education agency with offices in Central London (within walking distance of Bakerloo, District, Circle, Northern, Piccadilly and Jubilee lines).
This position will work across a publications account focussed on HEOR and RWE within hypophosphatasia. You will work across non-technical/technical audiences and sift through large datasets to find relevant information.
- Produce and deliver high standard scientific content that fulfils clients' needs and meets quality and compliance requirements.
- Assist with training Associate Medical Writers, and provide direction to freelancers
- Liaise and collaborate effectively with other departments to agree core deliverables and agree schedules for work.
- Regularly liaise with and build good working relationships with clients and external experts to ensure effective project execution.
- Contribute to new business activities
- Previous writing experience preferably within a medical communications agency.
- Science PhD advantageous, preferably in life sciences
- Good knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and GPP best practice guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills, able to establish a good rapport with clients and colleagues.
Salary and benefits:
In addition to an extensive benefits package and homeworking flexibility, a salary of upto £40,000 is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org