almost 3 years ago
Medical Science Liaison – North UK
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting an established specialty pharmaceutical business seeking to hire an MSL covering the North of the UK. This is a rapidly growing area for the business with a diverse and strong pipeline, highlighted by several anticipated launches over the next few years in the Haematology/Oncology space.
This specialist field based role would focus on medical and scientific exchange with healthcare professionals and KOL’s, work closely with other business functions and really drive forward the company’s presence in the market.
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and would be the majority of the time field based.
- You will provide scientific and medical leadership to expert thought leaders and healthcare professionals of strategic importance.
- Serve as a main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for thought leaders and external experts based in the North of the UK in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in a therapeutic area
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence in key academic centres by facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- Act as the point of contact with thought leaders to facilitate investigator initiated study (IIS) ideas and requests for support to the local and global medical teams as appropriate.
- You will ensure that all activities and interactions are compliant to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines
- Hold an advanced life science degree
- Have a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and have worked as an MSL previously
- Have a strong understanding of the NHS with a proven track record of collaborating with KOLs and analysing scientific and clinical data to support medical strategy.
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and team player
- Ideally an Oncology/haematology background from a clinical or industry setting
To apply for this position please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)118 900 1100 for more information