about 1 month ago
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Oncology - London
Pharma-Partners is working with a mid-sized pharmaceutical business to find a Medical Scientific Liaison based in London.
This role will be part of a 4 person MSL team covering the United Kingdom. This position reports into the Medical Director for Oncology and you will be expected to drive external engagement projects and initiatives across the designated territory.
Our client has a strong portfolio and pipeline spanning several areas of Oncology including Renal Cell Carcinoma, Thyroid Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Lung Cancer. It can be expected in this role that you will be involved in new launches over the next few years.
Key responsibilities for the Medical Science Liaison:
- Act as a scientific/medical expert in the Oncology field
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs and HCPs across the territory
- Provide scientific expertise and technical support to Key Opinion Leaders
- Organise and deliver medical education meetings
- Support company-sponsored and Investigator Initiated Research
- Identify clinical investigators with research interests aligned to the medical plan
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- Effectively collaborate as part of a cross-functional field team with Commercial and Market Access colleagues
- Deliver internal training in the therapy area as required
- Science/medical based degree and ideally educated to higher degree level (eg. MSc, PhD, MPharm, MD etc.)
- Experience as an MSL
- Oncology experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Driving license
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org