Up to €90000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Medical Science Liaison - Oncology - Belgium
My client is a specialist biopharmaceutical business looking for an established medical science liaison to cover an Oncology portfolio on a national basis. This is an exciting opportunity with a specific focus on Belgium. The role has come about via ongoing growth and success within the Oncology arena.
The position is responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships including with Key Opinion Leaders whilst utilising medical expertise to deliver up to date, unbiased medical and scientific information across the region and to internal stakeholders whilst assisting to successfully deliver the regional medical strategy.
The successful candidate must be based in Belgium and will also be required to occasionally travel to other local European affiliates.
The role offers a generous remuneration and incentive package.
- Providing scientific expertise and technical support to Key Opinion Leaders, ensuring the maintenance of credible and ethical relationships which allows them to access up-to-date medical and scientific information.
- Act as the field based expert Medical/Clinical Service to customers, HCPs and distributors within the regions and designated therapeutic areas.
- Work with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure seamless alignment of the Medical/Clinical Strategy within Interventional Medicine and overall corporate strategy.
- Delivering therapeutically aligned scientific presentations to Healthcare Professionals and Clinicians
- Focusing on patient outcomes, develop local guidelines to support the use of the company's respiratory portfolio.
- Helping to identify and establish relationships with new HCPs and Clinicians
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- On-going field-based support to the Medical Information function to help ensure the accurate and effective handling of enquiries
- Working with office-based colleagues in Medical and Brand teams, as well as other field-based colleagues, to provide scientific support and education for the company's products.
- Working collaboratively with the Line Manager to optimize time and efficiency within a large geographic area in order to maximize patient outcomes.
- Participate in corporate and working within project teams and or functions as a patient-centric team leader lead for regional projects or initiatives.
- Provide key market insights and field reports to the Medical Director.
- Experience within Medical Affairs either as a Medical Liaison / Medical Advisor within the life sciences industry is ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships.
- A background within Oncology is essetial.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)118 900 1100 for more information