Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Medical Science Liaison - North UK
Pharma-Partners is currently supporting a specialist global pharma company with a new MSL team build in preparation for a key product launch.
This role will be a key part of a growing medical affairs team. Not only would this position be key in external interactions with KOLs and HCPs across the UK but will have insights and input into medical plans and wider business activities, supporting the Medical Managers and Medical Director where required.
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships with clinical trial investigators, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and HCPs
- Utilises superior therapy area and product knowledge to engage with HCPs through non-promotional evidence-based scientific dialogue and presentations
- Discuss scientific research concepts and ideas with investigators
- Provide/develop speaker training to ensure scientific and medical accuracy
- Collaborate with colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights competitive intelligence /presentations/ results
- Advanced Degree of PharmD, MD or PhD in a scientific discipline is preferred
- Previous Medical Science Liaison Experience, ideally in a pre-launch setting
- Relevant therapeutic experience within immunology/rheumatology/nephrology
- Strategic mindset, strong influencer and great communications
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org