£55000 - £70000 per annum + car, bonus, healthcare, pension etc.
over 2 years ago
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Neurology - North OR South (2 roles available)
Pharma-Partners is working with a small specialty pharma business focussed on improving patients' lives who suffer from rare disease by developing and commercialising products in areas of unmet need.
They're building a new MSL team as they launch a brand-new Neurology division in the business. We're recruiting 2 positions, 1 for the South UK and 1 for the North UK. The successful candidates will form the field based Medical Affairs team and be thrown straight into a pre-launch setting. You'll play a critical part in identifying KOLs, therapeutic experts, scoping, and in setting the foundations across the UK for a successful product launch. Guided by the leadership of an experienced Country Medical Director you will collaborate cross functionally with the Commercial & Market Access teams to heighten external engagement.
- Providing scientific expertise and technical support to Key Opinion Leaders, ensuring the maintenance of credible and ethical relationships which allows them to access up-to-date medical and scientific information
- Delivering therapeutically aligned scientific presentations to Healthcare Professionals and Clinicians
- Identify opportunities for, and provide advice on Investigator Initiated Studies
- Focusing on patient outcomes, develop local guidelines to support the use of the company's Haematology product
- Helping to identify and establish relationships with new HCPs and Clinicians
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- Working with office-based colleagues in Medical and Brand teams, as well as other field-based colleagues, to provide scientific support and education for the company's products
- Educated to higher science degree level (and with the appropriate registration if required)
- Experience as an MSL within the UK life science industry is essential
- Previous therapeutic area experience in Neurology, Obesity, Respiratory, Rare Diseases or related is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of medical compliance and appropriate codes of practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Understanding of the UK healthcare space
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com