7 months ago
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Neuroscience - Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland
Pharma-Partners is working with a mid-sized pharmaceutical business to find a Medical Scientific Liaison based in Scotland.
This is a new role what will be a 3 person MSL team covering the United Kingdom. This position reports into the Medical Director for Neuroscience and you will be expected to drive external engagement projects and initiatives across the designated territory.
For this position we can consider both experienced MSLs and new-to-industry candidates. If it is the latter and you do not have MSL experience, then you must have a Neurosciences background.
Key responsibilities for the Medical Science Liaison:
- Act as a scientific/medical expert in the Neurosciences field
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs and HCPs across the territory
- Provide scientific expertise and technical support to Key Opinion Leaders
- Organise and deliver medical education meetings
- Support company-sponsored and Investigator Initiated Research
- Identify clinical investigators with research interests aligned to the medical plan
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- Effectively collaborate as part of a cross-functional field team with Commercial and Market Access colleagues
- Deliver internal training in the therapy area as required
- Science/medical based degree and ideally educated to higher degree level (eg. MSc, PhD, MPharm, MD etc.)
- Experience as an MSL is strongly preferred
- If no MSL experience then must have recent and substantial Neuroscience expereicne
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Driving license
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org