about 2 years ago
Medical Science Liaison - Medicinal Cannabis
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a medicinal cannabis biotech seeking to establish an MSL team in the UK. This is a great opportunity for an experienced MSL to shape, influence and have more strategic input into medical affairs activities at an exciting time for the business.
This specialist field based role would focus on medical and scientific exchange with healthcare professionals and KOL's, work closely with other business functions and really drive forward the company's presence in the market.
- You will provide scientific and medical leadership to expert thought leaders and healthcare professionals of strategic importance.
- Serve as a main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for thought leaders and external experts based in the UK in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in a therapeutic area
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence in key academic centres by facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- You will ensure that all activities and interactions are compliant to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines
- Advanced life science degree (MD, MPharm or PhD) within Neuroscience or Psychiatry
- Having previous MSL or Medical affairs experience is desirable
- Have a strong understanding of the NHS with a proven track record of collaborating with KOLs and analysing scientific and clinical data to support medical strategy.
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and team player
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org