US$180000 - US$250000 per annum
11 months ago
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a growing specialist pharmaceutical company seeking to hire a team of Medical Science Liaisons, to cover the United States, including roles based in Washington, California and Ohio. You will join a rapidly expanding medical function and have the chance to have a real impact on the wider business.
This specialist field based role would focus on medical and scientific exchange with healthcare professionals and KOL's, work closely with other business functions and really drive forward the company's presence in the dermatology and aesthetics market.
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and would be the majority of the time field based.
- Serve as a main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for thought leaders and external experts in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in a therapeutic area
- Provide scientific and technical support for the field based sales force, behaving as a high level partner to support their immediate needs through non-promotional training, education, presentations, and other engagement.
- Develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and academic centres to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on areas of therapeutic interest.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Lung Cancer.
- Deliver credible scientific and medical presentations to physicians, healthcare providers and administrative stakeholders.
- A life science degree (MD, MPharm or PhD preferred)
- Previous field medical or MSL experience is desirable
- Scientific knowledge and experience within Oncology or specifically Lung Cancer would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a Pharma or Biotech environment would be an advantage
- Interpreting scientific and clinical data as well as presenting to senior professionals within the industry
- Excellent verbal and written, influencing, presenting and communication skills