Yorkshire and the Humber, England
about 1 month ago
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Haemato-Oncology - North England
Pharma-Partners is working with a small specialty pharma business focussed on improving patients' lives who suffer from rare disease by developing and commercialising products in areas of unmet need.
Our client is seeking an experienced MSL to join their field based Medical Affairs team and cover the North of England. On this occasion experience as an MSL is being prioritised above therapy area experience, therefore this presents an excellent opportunity for any MSLs looking to move into the Oncology field.
With a strong PIII pipeline of new treatments and indications coming through, it can be expected that you will be exposed to new product launches in the coming years.
- Providing scientific expertise and technical support to Key Opinion Leaders, ensuring the maintenance of credible and ethical relationships which allows them to access up-to-date medical and scientific information
- Delivering therapeutically aligned scientific presentations to Healthcare Professionals and Clinicians
- Identify opportunities for, and provide advice on Investigator Initiated Studies
- Focusing on patient outcomes, develop local guidelines to support the use of the company's Haemato-Oncology products
- Helping to identify and establish relationships with new HCPs and Clinicians
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- Working with office-based colleagues in Medical and Brand teams, as well as other field-based colleagues, to provide scientific support and education for the company's products
- Educated to higher science degree level is desirable (and with the appropriate registration if required)
- Experience as an MSL within the life science industry is essential
- Previous therapeutic area experience in Haemato-Oncology, Oncology or specialist medicine is not required but would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Understanding of the UK healthcare space
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance, annual bonus and long term incentives
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org