over 2 years ago
Medical Science Liaison - Eastern Seaboard / North East US
Pharma-Partners are searching for experienced MSL's across the United States for a number of leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations within the following therapy areas:
Cardiovascular / Metabolics
We are looking, on this occasion, for candidates with strong Medical Science Liaison or Medical Affairs experience with a proven track record in developing KOL relationships within aligned therapeutic areas.
- Advanced degree in medical or scientific fields strongly preferred (MD, PhD, MPharm, PharmD).
Skills / Experience:
- Several years operating as a Medical Science Liaison or Medical Affairs professional with a good network of thought leaders within the designated therapy area.
- Demonstrates a passion for developing and nurturing long-standing relationships with KOL's and Thought Leaders at a local, national and International level where appropriate.
- Strong understanding and working experience of Clinical Trial processes and launch protocols and best practice.
- Good working knowledge of Regulatory frameworks, Market Access and HEOR guidelines and Product Launch procedures.
Pharma-Partners operate as a leading Talent Acquisition partner to world-leading Pharmaceutical companies, providing high quality, high touch services to ensure our clients are able to attract the best talent into their organisations.
For full details and to apply, please apply here or send your resume to Jon Phillips, US Business Partner, on Jon.Phillips@Pharma-Partners.net.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the United States.