£60000 - £75000 per annum + Annual bonus, medical cover, pension etc.
about 2 years ago
Medical Manager - Rare Disease
Pharma-Partners is recruiting this newly created role for a small, growing biotechnology business who specialise in Rare Diseases. They have both recently approved products to be launched and a strong pipeline across therapeutic areas with multiple molecules in Phases I-III.
Reporting into an experienced Medical Director the Medical Manager will take the lead on UK Medical Affairs activities during the launch of the biotech's first-in-class Immunology drug. In doing so you will work closely with commercial colleagues on brand campaigns, mentor junior Medical Affairs colleagues on medical plans/strategy, and carry out signatory duties.
- Input in UK medical and launch strategy
- Provide clinical expertise to the business
- Support with brand plan strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Act as an internal scientific expert for Medical Affairs related activities
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Provide specialist scientific internal training to head office and field based teams
- GMC registered Physician or GPhC registered Pharmacist or higher sciences degree (MSc, PhD, or equivalent)
- Must have Medical Affairs experience as a Medical Advisor or Scientific Advisor in the UK
- ABPI Final Signatory status desirable
- Therapy area experience not essential but a background in Rare Disease or Specialist Medicine would be advantageous
- Cross functional project experience
- Confident presenter and strong communication skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Our client will offer the successful candidate a competitive basic salary plus a benefits package to include an annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com