Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
Pharma-Partners is working with a mid-sized pharmaceutical company to hire a Medical Manager for the UK and Ireland Medical Affairs team.
This is a strategic role acting as medical lead for an expansive portfolio and pipeline of treatments in Oncology, with a number of new indications and new drug launches planned for the next 2-3 years. Given the abundance of pipeline this role will play a key part in several cross functional working groups and will be required to effectively manage different projects running simultaneously.
As part of a small Oncology Medical Affairs team this position presents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to get broad exposure to a variety of different projects with a particular focus on Market Access activities.
- Develop and implement medical strategy for designated products
- Managed budget allocation
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Support Marketing in the development of the Brand Plan
- Provide medical expertise to Market Access colleagues as required
- Work with local and global teams on evidence generation plans and IITs
- Be the medical expert for the designated therapy area and provide internal training where necessary
- As part of a cross functional team provide medical input into lifecycle management plans
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Ideally a (UK registered) Physician or Pharmacist however Scientists with a higher degree will also be considered
- Several years of UK Medical Affairs experience as a Medical Advisor or equivalent
- Oncology experience is preferred or alternatively candidates will have at least worked/be working in Specialty Care
- ABPI Final Signatory status is desirable
- Project management experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance and annual bonus
- Good flexible working policy
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org