4 months ago
Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
Pharma-Partners is working with a mid-sized pharmaceutical company to hire a Medical Manager for the UK and Ireland Medical Affairs team.
This is a strategic role acting as medical lead for an expansive portfolio and pipeline of treatments in Oncology, with a number of new indications and new drug launches planned for the next 2-3 years. Given the abundance of pipeline this role will play a key part in several cross functional working groups and will be required to effectively manage different projects running simultaneously.
As part of a small Oncology Medical Affairs team this position presents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to get broad exposure to a variety of different projects with a particular focus on Market Access activities.
- Develop and implement medical strategy for designated products
- Managed budget allocation
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Support Marketing in the development of the Brand Plan
- Provide medical expertise to Market Access colleagues as required
- Work with local and global teams on evidence generation plans and IITs
- Be the medical expert for the designated therapy area and provide internal training where necessary
- As part of a cross functional team provide medical input into lifecycle management plans
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Relevant higher science degree
- Several years of UK Medical Affairs experience as a Medical Advisor or equivalent
- Oncology experience is preferred, alternatively candidates will have at least worked/be working in Specialty Care
- ABPI Final Signatory status is desirable but not required
- Project management experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org