4 months ago
Medical Lead/Medical Advisor - Haematology
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a leading global pharma company hire a Medical Lead/Medical Advisor for their newly established haematology portfolio.
This is a newly created position and the first hire of its kind in this therapeutic field for the business. With product acquisitions and promising clinical trial date this an area of excitement for the business and a pivotal growth area for years to come. This role is suitable for a Consultant Haematologist looking to make their first move into the industry or someone already working in industry with prior experience and strong network in haematology looking for a new challenge.
- To provide medical expertise in Haematology across the product portfolio
- To develop effective partnerships with relevant cross functional groups
- To develop effective partnerships with clinicians, other key influencers and external groups.
- To provide visible leadership to other members of the Medical Department and the broader UK business
- To contribute Medical Education activities which may include business planning, approval and certification of materials and joint working with other functions.
- Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers (payers, patients, health care providers)
- Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialisation activities
- Offer scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
- Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
- GMC Registered Physician, ideally holding a CCT in Haematology
- Established network in haematology
- Previous experience in Medical Affairs would be an advantage
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org