West London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + car allowance, annual bonus, medical etc
over 3 years ago
Medical Affairs Lead - Dermatology
Pharma-Partners are working with a small specialist pharmaceutical business to hire a Medical Lead for their UK & Ireland Medical Affairs team. They have a close-knit workforce with high levels of cross functional collaboration and are well connected with global colleagues.
Our client intend to launch their first biologic product in 2019 with further launches scheduled the following years.
The Medical Lead will have responsibility for UK Medical Affairs activities during this launch, provide functional leadership to local MSLs, work closely with commercial colleagues, and carry out signatory duties.
- Input in UK medical strategy
- Functional leadership of MSLs
- Build and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Be a point of contact for global colleagues
- Support with brand plan strategy
- Act as an internal scientific expert for Medical Affairs related activities
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Provide specialist scientific internal training to head office and field based teams
- GMC registered Physician or GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Must have Medical Affairs experience as a Medical Advisor or Scientific Advisor in the UK
- ABPI Final Signatory status
- Therapy area experience not essential but a background within Immunology would be advantageous
- Cross functional project experience
- Confident presenter and strong communication skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive basic salary against industry standards plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance and annual bonus