about 1 year ago
Medical Lead - 6 month FTC
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting for a Medical Lead to join a growing, specialist pharmaceutical company for a 6 month short term contract.
The Medical Lead will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to all relevant departments across business units in the UK and deputise for the Medical Director as required. The role is to provide expert medical, clinical and scientific input, lead a medical function and build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the medical and brand plans to execute agreed strategy
- KOL engagement
- Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials
- Review medical aspects of spontaneous adverse event reports from the marketplace with pharmacovigilance staff, and give input to and feedback on PSURs, SARs etc.
- Lead medical activities (e.g. advisory boards, congress support, etc) that are aligned to the strategic imperatives of the brands
- Collaborate with Medical Information to answer specific queries from external parties
- Provide medical and scientific training to internal customers
- GMC registered Physician OR GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Candidates must have experience of working in a UK or regional Medical Affairs team
- ABPI Final Signatory status is required
- Line management experience is desired
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org