West London, London
2 months ago
Medical Governance Advisor
This position has been created as part of a growing Medical Governance team. Each member of the team has the opportunity to work across the portfolio which includes Oncology, Rare Disease and Neuroscience disease areas.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out Medical Review and Final Signatory activities.
For this role we are seeking junior Final Signatories or candidates with significant Copy Review experience and eligibility to quickly become a Final Signatory.
- Act as an ABPI Final Signatory
- Provide medical compliance training and support to colleagues
- Input into intercompany and PMCPA/IPHA code complaints
- Effectively establish relationships with key medical stakeholders
- Ensure regular communication of best practice
- Support systems improvements
- UK registered Physician or Pharmacist
- ABPI Final Signatory status highly desirable (or ability to quickly become one)
- Experience in Medical Affairs/Medical Compliance/Medical Review roles
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus benefits package to include car allowance and annual bonus
- Good flexible working policy
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com