6 months ago
Medical Director, Clinical Development - Hemato-Oncology
This position can be remote based in the US.
Pharma-Partners is working with a small specialty pharma business focussed on improving patients' lives who suffer from rare disease by developing and commercialising products in areas of unmet need.
This position is part of the Global Clinical Development team and will lead on a key Hemato-Oncology compound currently in development for a range of indications. You will drive clinical trial activities for this molecule as it works through the phases of development, and in doing so be involved study design, act as a medical monitor, collaborate with the safety group, oversee CRO activities, analyze and interpret results, and provide medical expertise as necessary to regulatory colleagues and other business functions.
This opportunity is well suited to Medical Doctors with significant experience in Hemato-Oncology and a background in drug development (ideally in pharma however academic settings will also be considered).
- Clinical trial strategy and design
- Analyze and report clinical trial data
- Ensure GCP and compliance with federal regulations
- Act as a medical monitor
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to business functions as required
- Work closely with safety group in analysis and reporting of adverse events
- Liaise with key opinion leaders and investigators
- Oversee activities run by CRO partners
- MD ideally with board certification in Hemato-Oncology/Hematology/Oncology
- Several years of Drug Development experience in the pharmaceutical industry of academia
- Experience in the design and execution of clinical trials
- Understanding of basic science relevant to Oncology
- Able to effectively work in a cross functional/matrix environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective communicator
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include annual bonus and long term incentives
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org