about 1 year ago
Medical Compliance Manager
Pharma-Partners is working with a well established small-to-mid sized global pharmaceutical company to recruit a newly created Compliance Manager role. This organisation has an busy marketed product portfolio, with an exciting upcoming monoclonal antibody launch in a competitive therapy area.
Reporting to an experienced European Medical Director, you will act as the compliance lead for all UK & Ireland Compliance activities. This company operates a lean medical structure, where everyone is highly visible with strategic not just operational levels of responsibility.
- Operate as the pivot between local compliance decision-making and Global compliance strategy, leading the relationship with senior stakeholders in Global HQ
- Act as a medical reviewer ideally to final medical signatory for UK & Ireland medical materials, ensuring accuracy and compliance to internal SOPs and external codes such as the ABPI Code of Practice
- Support the Brand Team and other commercial colleagues to ensure a high level of medical and scientific understanding of company products
- Contribute to review and general oversight of wider compliance planning and strategy execution for additional countries in Northern Europe
- To manage the on-going relationship with an outsourced provide for additional medical compliance and final signatory support
- Work closely with Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance teams so formulate local best practice and SOPs in response to external medical enquiries and drug safety reporting
- Relevant scientific / medical qualification (e.g. physician, pharmacist, scientist)
- Experience in a similar role in pharmaceutical medicine is essential
- Capability as or to become a Final Medical Signatory is preferred (i.e. physician or pharmacist) however non final signatories with solid UK medical compliance experience will certainly be considered
- Project management experience
- Ideally some experience working directly with Global colleagues in a compliance or medical affairs role
- A desire to work in a flatter structure and smaller organisation where resources are not as abundant as "Big Pharma"
- A flexible and open-minded approach to your work
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org