about 2 years ago
Medical Affairs Manager - Immunology
Pharma-Partners is working with a leading and large pharmaceutical business with marketed and pipeline drugs across a range of therapeutic areas.
This is a newly created Medical Affairs Manager role in the UK and is responsible for a blockbuster Immunology drug. The Medical Affairs manager will implement the medical plan for Immunology and work closely with marketeers on brand planning in a collaborative, compliant, yet innovative manner. In addition to office-based responsibilities the Medical Affairs Manager will partner with the MSL team to deliver on medical education and advisory boards, and with global colleagues for symposia and congress.
The position reports into an experienced Pharmaceutical Physician and the successful candidate is expected to be in the office for a minimum of 3 days per week with the rest from home or in the field.
- Provide scientific and medical support to colleagues in Medical Affairs, Marketing, and Commercial roles
- Be an internal expert for Immunology
- Work effectively with cross functional teams at partner on various projects
- Lead on brand development
- Support Market Access with HTA submissions
- Provide internal training
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Support field-based colleagues with up to date scientific date and educational materials
- Represent the business and engage with therapeutic leaders at all relevant major international conferences
- UK registered Medical Doctor (GMC) or Pharmacist (GPhC) is required
- UK affiliate Medical Affairs experience essential as a Medical Advisor or equivalent is essential
- Final Signatory status is desirable (can be trained)
- Previous therapeutic area experience is not required but would be beneficial
- Effective in communicating and relationship management
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance, and bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com