over 2 years ago
Medical Advisor – UK & Ireland
Pharma-Partners are working with a small, innovative, and growing business to hire their first UK based Medical Advisor. They have established a Global Medical Affairs base in Europe and are now increasing their affiliate presence.
Our client are mid launch of their first Oncotherapeutic product which had outstanding Phase III results and NICE approval and reimbursement.
The Medical Advisor will be the lead on UK Medical Affairs activities during the current launch, work with local MSLs and the Global Medical Affairs team, build strong relationships with KOLs, and support the Brand Team in the development of brand strategy and the review/approval of materials.
The successful candidate is expected to be in their new London office 5 days across 2 weeks.
- Take ownership of UK Medical Affairs activities
- Build and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Be a point of contact for Global Medical Affairs colleagues
- Align Global plans with UK strategy
- Support with brand plan strategy
- Work with Marketing and Brand Teams to develop leading campaigns
- Act as an internal scientific expert for Medical Affairs related activities
- Review and approve materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Provide specialist scientific internal training to head office and field based teams
- GMC registered Physician or GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Must have Medical Affairs experience as a Medical Advisor or Scientific Advisor in the UK
- ABPI Final Signatory status is desirable
- Therapy area experience in Oncology is advantageous
- Leadership skills and strategic thinker
- Cross functional project experience
- Confident presenter and strong communication skills
Salary & Remuneration:
- Basic salary dependent on experience but can go up to £90,000 per annum plus benefits package to include company car/car allowance, private medical, pension etc.