10 months ago
Medical Advisor - Product Launch
Pharma-Partners are currently partnering with an expanding, specialist pharmaceutical company looking to add to its Medical Affairs function. With a diverse portfolio and upcoming product launch this is a great opportunity for an established medical/scientific affairs to develop further in their career and take on added responsibility under experienced leaders.
- Represent the affiliate's medical/scientific voice of expertise for assigned product(s) and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Provide medical / scientific expert advice / guidance to key customers for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas, including scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key thought leaders / external experts.
- Provide medical / scientific input into Medical Affairs strategies for the affiliate medical department and commercial plans, as required, and medical / scientific support for medical department activities under the overall direction of the Medical Director
- Provide medical affairs support to cross-functional affiliate teams. Ensure that the medical affairs role is fully integrated to support the strategy and execution of affiliate business, while being functionally independent.
- Medical Degree or Pharmacy degree
- Previous experience of working in a medical affairs role is essential.
- Final Signatory required
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org