over 2 years ago
Medical Advisor - Product Launch
Pharma-Partners are currently partnering with a globally renowned top 10 pharmaceutical company to hire a Medical Advisor within Dermatology.
With a strong, diverse portfolio in specialty medicine and robust product pipeline this is a great opportunity for an established medical/scientific affairs professional to work on a pivotal product launch for the business. The company is known for developing high performers and offering great career progression.
- Represent the affiliate's medical/scientific voice of expertise for assigned product(s) and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Provide medical / scientific expert advice / guidance to key customers for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas, including scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key thought leaders / external experts.
- Provide medical / scientific input into Medical Affairs strategies for the affiliate medical department and commercial plans, as required, and medical / scientific support for medical department activities under the overall direction of the Affiliate Medical Director
- Provide medical affairs support to cross-functional affiliate teams Ensure that the medical affairs role is fully integrated to support the strategy and execution of affiliate business, while being functionally independent.
- Medical Degree, Pharmacy degree or Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
- Previous experience of working in a medical affairs role is essential.
- Experience in dermatology/immunology would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com