about 1 year ago
Medical Advisor - Oncology - Multiple Product Launches
Pharma-Partners is supporting a Global pharmaceutical business as it looks to expand its UK medical affairs function with a new hire. This organisation has good long-term development opportunities both within the different therapy areas it focuses on, and at a European and Global level once you've demonstrated success in an affiliate level role.
Working in a busy and growing team, this position will help this business bring a variety of different cancer treatments to market. The next few years should see the Oncology product portfolio expand considerably at this organisation.
- Work as part of the Oncology-focused medical affairs team to provide input into commercial decision-making for marketed and pre-launch products
- Interact and manage relationships with therapeutically relevant Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), and other external stakeholders, at a national and where necessary international level
- Support the business with ethical compliance guidance for all medical matters, and align the business' decision-making to codes of practice and regulator framework (e.g. ABPI)
- Support wider functions that contribute to the governance of marketed and pre-launch Oncology products, such as Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, and Drug Safety teams
- Qualified physician (GMC registered) or pharmacist (GPhC registered)
- Experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical medicine is a necessity
- An ABPI Final Medical Signatory or someone who is some to become one
- Strategic experience delivering medical plans
- Direct experience engaging with KOLs/HCPs for a product or therapy area, as well as supporting field-based colleagues
- Oncology experience either before or in pharma is desirable
- A proactive communicator who is comfortable managing high profile internal relationships with commercial colleagues
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com