9 months ago
Medical Advisor - Oncology
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor for an established European pharmaceutical company.
The Medical Advisor will act as the medical lead for a key Oncology brand and in doing so provide medical expertise and input into an array of cross functional projects. Reporting directly into the UK&I Medical Director you will be given the opportunity to build on your industry experience thus far and expand your skills in Medical Affairs.
This role is suited to candidates looking to move into a Medical Advisor role from Medical Review/Information/Junior Medical or Scientific Advisor positions. To apply you must be a UK registered Pharmacist/Physician with Final Signatory status.
- Act as medical lead for assigned products
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Be an expert in the ABPI code of practice and review and approve materials as required
- Support the Medical Director in the development and implementation of strategic medical plans
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, brand teams, and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Market Access teams and input into HTA submissions as required
- Provide medical training across the business
- Stay up to speed with market trends in Oncology
- Liaise with MSL team and support with educational meetings and advisory boards
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with local, regional and national KOL's
- GMC registered Physician OR GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Candidates must have experience of working in a UK Medical Affairs team
- ABPI Final Signatory status is essential
- Experience in Oncology is desirable but not required
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org