10 months ago
Medical Affairs Advisor - Neuroscience
Pharma-Partners is supporting a mid-sized Global pharmaceutical business to recruit a newly created role in it's UK medical affairs affiliate. This organisation has a very busy pipeline of products to launch in the next few years across different therapy areas and disease types, as well major multiple indication drugs already on the market.
This medical affairs team will grow considerably in the next 12-18 months linked to the aforementioned product launches, and so this is a great time to join and become a prominent member of the function. This Medical Advisor would be working in a high-profile part of the company and closely to make strategic decisions with colleagues in commercial, regulatory, market access teams to name but just a few.
- Contribute to providing medical input into commercial decision-making for marketed and pre-launch products
- Help develop and maintain national relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), and other external stakeholders
- Provide efficient and ethical compliance guidance for all medical matters, in accordance with codes of practice (ABPI, IPHA) and internals SOPs
- Work with wider affiliate functions such as market access, regulatory affairs, drug safety, and medical information, to support the medical management of marketed and pipeline products
- Support senior medical affairs leaders, where appropriate deputising in internal cross-functional meetings and contributing to decision-making
- Registered Pharmacist or Physician (i.e. GPhC / GMC)
- Experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical medicine
- Ideally ABPI Final Signatory experience, or able to become a signatory with support
- Post-qualification experience in clinical and/or retail pharmacy if you're a pharmacist, or in clinical medicine if you're a physician
- Product launch experience is a "nice to have" not a "must"
- Someone happy to work outside of their job description at times, and roll their sleeves up for the benefit of the team
- A clear and calm communicator
- A confident presenter, who is not afraid to raise their hand and make suggestions
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org