5 months ago
Medical Advisor - Diabetes
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a leading global pharma company hire a Medical Advisor for their significant Diabetes portfolio.
This is a newly created position due to company growth and will be a key part of the Diabetes franchise. This role is suitable for an experienced physician currently working within diabetes looking to make their first move into the industry or someone already working in industry looking for a new challenge. The role will be part of a large team, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute the medical plan and work closely with multiple business functions providing key medical and clinical input into projects.
- To provide medical expertise in Diabetes across the product portfolio
- To develop effective partnerships with relevant cross functional groups
- To develop effective partnerships with clinicians, other key influencers and external groups.
- To provide visible leadership to other members of the Medical Department and the broader UK business
- To contribute Medical Education activities which may include business planning, approval and certification of materials and joint working with other functions.
- Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers (payers, patients, health care providers)
- Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialisation activities
- Offer scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
- Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
- GMC Registered Physician, ideally with clinical experience within Diabetes
- Previous Medical Affairs is preferred
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org