4 months ago
Medical Advisor - Copy Approval (Final Signatory Required)
Pharma-Partners are currently partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company to hire two final medical signatories to support the delivery of compliant promotional and non-promotional materials within their haematology/oncology and speciality medicine divisions.
With a strong, diverse pipeline and several key launches anticipated over the coming years this is a great time to join a growing business and have the opportunity to develop internally.
- Provide brand support for the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities.
- Support the continued implementation of a Code Compliant system for all promotional and non-promotional activities, ensuring the company is in line with ABPI standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times.
- Provision of workable compliant solutions to support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
- Timely, accurate review and approval of materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice.
- Provide Guidance to overseas affiliates and UK Affiliate as and when required
- Actively participate in cross-functional medical review projects to build medical review standard practices and solutions for the business
- MD/MPharm that has experience as an ABPI final signatory is essential
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry across a range of therapeutic areas
- Attention to detail, used to working in a face paced environment and is a strong communicator
Salary and Remuneration:
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org