7 months ago
Job title: Lead Compliance Specialist - Medical Devices - IEC 60601
A global business known for innovation are seeking an experienced lead regulatory specialist in order to support our continued innovation in exciting new categories. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of leading compliance activities of medical and personal care devices including the use of the IEC 60601 family of standards.
- To compile the global compliance strategy and relevant requirements for any products with a focus on new categories.
- Mentor junior members of the regulatory intelligence team.
- Ensure all compliance risks are identified and effectively communicated to the relevant teams.
- Give specific design guidance to designers based on requirements from the relevant standards or legislation.
- Experience with global medical and personal care legislation is required with experience of using the IEC 60601 family of standards
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject.
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- Passion and agility to work in a diverse and agile environment
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary, annual bonus, private medical and wider benefits package is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com