£55 - £56 per hour
about 2 months ago
Interim Product Manager - General Medicine (12 months - inside IR35)
This is a UK based role.
Pharma-Partners is working with a well-known global biotechnology business to hire an interim Product Manager.
The Product Manager will lead the development & execution of vibrant multi-channel content, make the most of large accounts, & assist in development of strategic & operational plans for core cardiovascular & osteoporosis brands.
- Co-develop general medicine strategic plans & portfolio of activities
- Manage development of high investment activities
- Deliver national access plans with the market access lead
- Develop & deliver omni-channel marketing campaigns in order to maximise customers across all channels
- Analyse & interpret sales data, KPIs, & market research
- Lead cross functional teams in developing marketing plans & activities
- Forge strong relationships with sales heads to ensure salesforce alignment
- Contribute input into European brand plans
- Proven pharma/FMCG marketing experience
- Experience successfully planning & executing marketing initiatives, building customer segments & multi-channel marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- ABPI/IPHA codes of practice literate, & familiar with regulatory frameworks
- Demonstrable leadership skills & ability to work well in a cross functional environment
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com