9 months ago
Interim Global Safety Medical Director - Immuno-Oncology OR Haemato-Oncology
Home based role - 12 month initial contract - inside IR35
Our client, a well known global biotechnology company, is seeking multiple Interim Global Safety Medical Directors to lead pharmacovigilance activities for a selection of assets in either Immuno-Oncology or Haemato-Oncology.
Each position will play a key role in a number of global safety and cross functional working groups and will be a member of the Executive Safety Committee
The hiring managers (Executive Medical Directors) are seeking experienced drug safety Physicians that can lead global strategy and activities for assigned products, and take on accountability for the overall safety profile and all product-related decisions and deliverables.
- MD or equivalent medical degree
- Significant experience in drug safety at a global level
- Proven leadership of pharmacovigilance strategy and projects
- Strong communicator with ability to work as part of multiple cross functional groups
- Experience in Oncology or Haematology is preferred but not essential