11 months ago
Job title: Head of Regulatory Affairs
A Pharmaceutical business in London are looking for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join their Global team. This role is focused on leading a team to help support new product submissions and authorisations leading to a successful launch into global markets.
- Provide strategic advice to the team and other stakeholders at an early stage of product development.
- Approve Regulatory Strategies for any new submissions as well as identifying risks.
- Maintain project timelines for all regulatory activities leading to the overall launch of the product on time.
- Have a hands-on approach to running procedures and if necessary be able to run projects independently.
- Substantial experience within Regulatory affairs and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant experience managing submissions within EU markets.
- Have an excellent knowledge of various competent authorities for scientific advice or pre-submission meetings.
- Have a flexible management style and be able to have a hands-on approach when needed.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com