7 months ago
Job title: PV Manager, UK & IE
A global pharmaceutical business in London are seeking a PV Manager UK & IE. This is a standalone role and will have responsibility for all markets within the UK & IE regions.
- To be the UK contact person and local expert in PV by keeping abreast of current best practice and future developments.
- Notify GPV and update local standard operating procedures (SOPs) with any changes in UK PV legislation or national requirements.
- Liaise with Pharmacovigilance personnel regarding initial reports of adverse events so that these may be reported in line with statutory requirements.
- Communicate changes on product SPCs and PILs to external bodies; alert BNF, MIMS, C&D, PJ and UKMI to changes to Product Licenses and SPCs, update SPCs and PILs on eMC website, communicate changes to internal customers, maintain the abbreviated prescribing document for promoted products.
- Review promotional material in line with Code of Practice; review materials for technical accuracy and correct referencing in line with internal SOP, assist with the preparation of data for defense of CoP complaints, as required
- Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing or Life Science Degree is essential
- Significant Pharmacovigilance experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Prior line management experience is desirable
Salary and benefits:
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com