about 2 months ago
Global Medical Excellence Manager
Pharma-Partners is working exclusively with a well-known business as they build a brand new Global Medical Affairs team. Our client has a specialised and innovative pipeline in the Consumer Healthcare/Medical Devices space.
The Medical Excellence Manager will be central to the growth and development of the Global Medical Affairs function. As part of the medical leadership team, you will be involved in developing Global Medical strategy, driving medical capabilities and ensuring functional excellence. Being a newly created role, you will be responsible for establishing and implementing SOPs for compliance, training, and medical information.
The Medical Excellence Manager will recruit and line manage 2 direct reports by the end of the year.
- Strategic medical plan for excellence and capabilities
- Take part in medical leadership team meetings
- Create and implement medical compliance procedures
- Develop and deliver training to Medical Affairs colleagues to ensure functional excellence
- Analyse and steer performance of the Medical Affairs group
- Lead and oversee the Medical Information function
- Relevant higher medical sciences degree
- Substantial experience in Medical Affairs in the life sciences industry (Pharmaceutical/Consumer/Medical Device)
- Medical Information experience
- Knowledge of Medical Devices or Consumer field would be very beneficial
- Good understanding of medical compliance
- Good project management experience
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org