2 months ago
Global Medical Director
This is a UK based role.
Pharma-Partners is working with a large pharmaceutical company to hire a Global Medical Director to strategically lead on a key brand in Respiratory medicine.
The Global Medical Director is responsible for driving a range of Medical Affairs initiatives and it can be expected that initial projects will focus on patient engagement strategy, external congress strategy, and social media awareness strategy.
- Develop and execute global medical strategy for assigned brands
- Partner with Commercial & Marketing teams on brand strategy and planning
- Provide scientific leadership and expertise to other business functions as required
- Develop data generation and real-world evidence plans
- Oversee ongoing and proposed IITs
- Devise external engagement strategy and maintain relationships with top tier KOLs
- Ensure materials and educational activities are compliant and of the highest scientific quality
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacist with ABPI Final Signatory status
- Therapy area experience in Respiratory (or related) is required
- Medical Affairs experience
- Experience in designing and executing medical affairs plans
- Ability to develop, design and implement PIIIb/IV studies
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective communicator and relationship management
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance, annual bonus and long term incentives
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org