6 months ago
Global Medical Director - Rare Disease Product Launch
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting a Global Medical Director for a growing rare disease biotech.
This Global Medical Director position will be the international lead for pivotal launch activities across multiple regions. They will be heavily involved in pre-launch strategy, execution and internal/external engagement. This is a highly anticipated and key launch for the organisation and a chance to take full accountability for the product and global medical affairs activities needed at this stage of its life cycle.
If you have proven expertise at launching complex therapeutic products at a regional/global level and looking to step into a growing, more autonomous environment, then this might be a great next career step.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the medical activities within the International Medical Plan, and supporting in country medical activities when needed
- Support Global scientific advice seeking events
- Support Global Medical Operations and Country Medical Teams to deliver post approval data generation activities including investigator-initiated research and company sponsored phase IV and or non-interventional research.
- Manage the Medical Affairs budget at a regional level
- Provide clinical and scientific input into the national reimbursement dossiers
- Provide Final Medical Review of scientific and promotional materials/activities, where appropriate and ensure adherence to National Codes (including ABPI), Laws and Regulations
- Ideally a GMC registered Physician OR GPhC registered Pharmacist, however would consider scientists with a strong rare disease product launch background
- Candidates must have experience of launching products at a regional or global level
- ABPI Final Signatory status is desirable but not necessary
- Experience in Rare Diseases would be a benefit
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org