3 months ago
Global Medical Director - Oncology
This position can be based in either Philadelphia or San Francisco.
Pharma-Partners is working with a small specialty pharma business focussed on improving patients' lives who suffer from rare disease by developing and commercialising products in areas of unmet need.
This is a newly created role as part of a Global Medical Affairs team build. The Global Medical Director is responsible for developing the integrated medical plan and launch strategy for a new Oncology drug. The position will provide medical leadership at Global Molecule Team meetings and expertise to affiliate teams globally.
- Develop and execute global medical strategy for assigned products including launch planning
- Member of Global Molecule Team
- Develop data generation plans
- Provide scientific expertise to other functions
- Develop pre-approval medical affairs strategy
- Work closely with Clinical Development teams as molecules progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business
- Ensure materials and educational activities in the region are of the highest scientific quality
- Support top tier thought leader advocacy
- Doctorate degree required; MD preferred
- Therapeutic area expertise in Oncology or Haemato-Oncology required
- Medical Affairs experience essential (ideally at international level)
- Product launch experience desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience devising and executing medical affairs plans
- Effective communicator and relationship management
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include annual bonus and long term incentives
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com