Global Medical Affairs Manager – Oral Care
Pharma-Partners is recruiting for an innovative medical devices company preparing to launch into the Oral Care space.
The Global Medical Affairs Manager is responsible for devising and implementing the medical strategy for the Oral Care portfolio and pipeline. This is a newly created position as part of a growing team and it’s likely you will be involved in recruiting and line managing reports in the next 1-2 years.
- Develop and implement global Medical Affairs plan
- Part of the global medical leadership team
- Portfolio subject matter expert and provide expertise for cross functional projects
- Medical input into regulatory submissions
- Engage and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and review materials accordingly
- Support with clinical trial activities
- Effectively manage key internal stakeholder relationships
- Line management of a team
- Science degree – preferably PhD
- Expertise in Oral Care / Dental Research
- Medical Affairs experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or cosmetic sector
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Effective communicator
- Strong presenting skills
Workplace location to be discussed upon application.
To apply for this position please use the “Easy Apply” option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com