about 1 year ago
Global Medical Affairs Director - Vaccines
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting a Global Medical Affairs Director for a leading vaccines specialist, pharmaceutical company
This opportunity will be a highly visible and influential role within the organisation working with multiple cross functional groups to deliver on projects and implement strategy. It provides a great opportunity to utilise your expertise in the vaccines field when communicating with external experts and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and executing strong strategic medical plans for products, providing decision-makers around the world with the evidence and confidence they need to scientifically differentiate our vaccines, in alignment with seasonal portfolio.
- Accountable for all global medical activities in the portfolio, including leading development and implementation of global medical strategy, aligning with company strategies, and communicating with regional and country medical leads.
- Participate in nominated Medical Affairs and Cross-Functional Project Teams
- Interface with the scientific community either through direct/virtual interaction and establish relevant relationships with government officials and external experts as appropriate.
- Provide medical insight, scientific expertise and medical leadership to the team and participate in key strategic decisions that impact the life cycle planning of products
- Advanced Degree of MD, PharmD or PhD in a scientific discipline is preferred
- Previous Medical Affairs experience required, ideally at a global or regional level
- Relevant therapeutic experience within vaccines or infectious diseases
- Strategic mindset, strong influencer and great communication skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org