6 months ago
Global Medical Advisor
Pharma-Partners is currently recruiting a Global Medical Advisor for a specialty pharmaceutical company with products in Oncology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Women's Health. In role you will work across the portfolio.
This position will be responsible for providing medical expertise for marketed products, pipeline compounds and future acquisitions by the business. You will act as the medical lead for cross functional projects by inputting into brand and commercial strategy where appropriate, and support affiliate medical teams across the region as required.
This presents a great opportunity for an affiliate focused Medical Affairs Physician to move into a global role for the first time.
- Support the development and implementation of regional medical strategy
- Actively contribute to the brand plans and execute agreed strategy
- Provide medical insights and scientific support to Market Access colleagues
- KOL engagement
- Lead medical activities (e.g. advisory boards, congress support, etc) that are aligned to the strategic imperatives of the brands
- Support the field based team with preparation of materials and to answer medical queries
- Review IIS proposals including liaison with business partners on study review
- Provide medical and scientific training to internal teams
- Review and approve materials as required
- GMC registered Physician or license to practice in an EU country
- Evident involvement in medical strategy and strategic cross functional projects
- ABPI Final Signatory
- Therapy area experience is not required but seen as desirable
- Effective communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Basic annual salary depending on experience plus a standard benefits package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org