Job title: Global Medical Advisor - Oncology
A rapidly growing pharma company in Central London is looking to hire an experience pharmaceutical physician to act as medical lead for a key asset. The role would work at a global level and have autonomy over strategy and execution for several products. You will work closely with senior leadership and have exposure to CMO, CEO level discussions.
- Strategic Medical Affairs leadership for a given product, products or designated therapy area
- Act as strategic medical affairs advisor to the respective commercial business unit and works cross-functionally with other internal partners to provide product/therapy area medical expertise across all business areas
- Coordinate launch planning activities for key product(s) of strategic interest; develop key medical data summaries / presentations and the like to ensure successful market preparation for new products.
- Undertake expert assessment of new products / value add medicine opportunities and provide expert medical insights and analysis for key product acquisition and development projects.
- Identify and engage with key external experts within given product/therapy area, so as to ensure that external insights inform medical affairs strategic plans, and internal development opportunities; identify key medical trends and emerging issues with respect to a given therapy area and inform project teams as necessary.
- GMC registered physician
- ABPI final signatory and previous medical affairs experience
- Having worked at regional, European or global level would be advantageous
- Strong communicator and ability to support cross functional groups
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer